20110505

{how we spent our cinco de mayo}

it's not fair that daddy gets to go to California for vacation while mommy & me hang out in WINDY Oklahoma!  but he had to leave today, which makes me really sad.  i insisted on staying up till midnight with mommy & daddy helping him pack because I am such a sweet, helpful little boy!
daddy had to leave first thing in the morning, so mommy woke me up and got me dressed at 3AM!  needless to say, i didn't really wake up, but I had my daddy doll with me so daddy could be with me even after he got on the plane and left.

Daddy and the other Marines arriving at the airport in the classic military white bus

my daddy holding sleepy me, getting as much snuggle time as he can before he leaves


 i LOVE my daddy and he LOVES me!

there was a mixup with daddy's flight, so he didn't end up leaving until that evening.  mommy took me back so her and i could get some sleep...and boy did we sleep!

 


 there's that dreadful white bus again brining daddy back to the airport
 DADDY!
 daddy & the other Marines getting their boarding passes


daddy and me

mommy, daddy and me-our last picture together for several months
can you see the love we have?  cause i sure can feel it!

I LOVE YOU DADDY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment